The URV will accept attested documents issued by:
- Any national, regional or local public administration or any public university of the Spanish State.
- The diplomatic and consular offices (*) of the Spanish state.
- registered with the Spanish state
- from signatory countries of the Hague Apostille Convention, provided that that copies bear the corresponding apostille (all member states of the European Union have signed the convention)
- from countries that are not signatories of the Hague Apostille Convention , provided the document has the necessary legalisation.
(*) In accordance with article 14.4 of Royal Decree 1390/2007, of 29 October, which approves the Regulations governing the honorary consular agents of Spain. Legalisations made abroad by the honorary consular agents are also valid.