NETWORKING AND ACTIVITIES FOR URV ALUMNI
The URV Alumni Programme offers grants to URV faculties and schools that organise activities aimed at their Alumni. The aim is for Alumni to have access to a broader range of activities more suited to their areas of knowledge.
If you are a member of URV Alumni, these activities are a good opportunity for you to reconnect with the URV and establish new links with the faculty or school where you shared so many personal and formative experiences.
If you are interested in participating in any of these activities, don't hesitate to get in touch!
FACULTY OF LEGAL SCIENCES
II Legal and Social Update Alumni Seminar with free and virtual round tables:
Recipients: URV alumni, students and teachers of the Faculty of Legal Sciences.
More information: email@example.com
AMBASSADORS FOR THE FACULTY OF CHEMISTRY
This programme seeks to get the Faculty Alumni more actively involved in its activities. The objective is to create a network of individuals interested in helping to promote the Faculty's courses and activities in their place of work and residence in Catalonia, Spain, Europe or the world.
Registration and more information:
- SOM DE LLETRES! (1st edition)
- Faculty of Arts
- Debate with 4 URV Alumni from the Faculty of Arts where they explain that it led them to study a master's degree at the URV, their training experience and what their current employment situation is.
- Watch the video of the session!
- START-UP WEEKEND AT THE TERRES DE L'EBRE
- Campus Terres de l’Ebre
- This activity, held on 4, 5 and 6 June, aims to get participants to create a series of real start-ups in the province of Tarragona, particularly in the Terres de l'Ebre region.
- TRAINING WORKSHOP IN REVENUE MANAGEMENT Y MK DIGITAL
- Faculty of Tourism and Geography
- Activity held on September 15 in which participants learned the tactics and strategies in revenue management and Mk Digital in the tourism sector.
- PRIZE FOR A STUDENT'S PROFESSIONAL TRACK
- Business and Economy faculty
- During the inauguration of the academic year that took place on November 5, 2021, the outstanding professional and human trajectory of one of the graduates of the Faculty was recognized with the awarding of an award.
- ROUND TABLE "THE ROLE OF ENOLOGISTS AND BIOTECHNOLOGISTS IN THE WORLD OF WORK"
- Faculty of Enology
- Round table held on November 25, 2021 where graduates of the Faculty explained their own experiences and discussed the issue from a gender perspective. College wines were also presented and attendees enjoyed a snack.
- ROUND TABLE "SUPPORT FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES: MAIN LEGISLATIVE NEWS"
- Faculty of Legal Sciences
- Round table held on December 2, 2021, session included in the I Alumni Seminar on Legal and Social Update of the FCJ.
- SOM DE LLETRES! (2nd edition)
- Faculty of Arts
- URV alumni from the Faculty of Arts state that it led them to study a master's degree at the URV, their training experience and their current employment situation.
- Watch the video summary of the interviews!
- ROUND TABLE "SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC ASPECTS OF TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT REGULATION FILES: NOTES FOR DEBATE"
- Faculty of Legal Sciences Round table held on April 7, 2022.
- The session was part of the I Alumni Seminar on Legal and Social Update of the Faculty of Legal Sciences.
- ETSE STUDENT MEETING: URBOTS VETERANS MEETING & URVOLTAGE RACING
- School of Engineering
- Informal meeting with ETSE alumni, held on May 7, 2022, where former members of the URBots and URVoltage Racing associations shared their work experience with current students.
- COFFEE WITH MASTERS OF LETTERS
- Faculty of Arts
- From June 1 to 15, 2022, 2-hour meetings were held in a hybrid format (virtual and face-to-face), where Masters alumni from the Faculty of Arts shared their experiences with future students.
- ROUND TABLE "50 YEARS OF CHEMISTRY STUDIES IN TARRAGONA": LOOKING TO THE FUTURE!
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Round table held on May 6, 2022 with the title "50 years of Chemistry Studies in Tarragona: looking to the future!" where former students of the Faculty participated.