NETWORKING AND ACTIVITIES FOR URV ALUMNI
The URV Alumni Programme offers grants to URV faculties and schools that organise activities aimed at their Alumni. The aim is for Alumni to have access to a broader range of activities more suited to their areas of knowledge.
If you are a member of URV Alumni, these activities are a good opportunity for you to reconnect with the URV and establish new links with the faculty or school where you shared so many personal and formative experiences.
If you are interested in participating in any of these activities, don't hesitate to get in touch!
AMBASSADORS FOR THE FACULTY OF CHEMISTRY
This programme seeks to get the Faculty Alumni more actively involved in its activities. The objective is to create a network of individuals interested in helping to promote the Faculty's courses and activities in their place of work and residence in Catalonia, Spain, Europe or the world.
Registration and more information:
- SOM DE LLETRES!
- Faculty of Arts
- Debate with 4 URV Alumni from the Faculty of Arts where they explain that it led them to study a master's degree at the URV, their training experience and what their current employment situation is.
- Watch the video of the session!
- START-UP WEEKEND AT THE TERRES DE L'EBRE
- Campus Terres de l’Ebre
- This activity, held on 4, 5 and 6 June, aims to get participants to create a series of real start-ups in the province of Tarragona, particularly in the Terres de l'Ebre region.
- TRAINING WORKSHOP IN REVENUE MANAGEMENT Y MK DIGITAL
- Faculty of Tourism and Geography
- Activity held on September 15 in which participants learned the tactics and strategies in revenue management and Mk Digital in the tourism sector.