Inter-university Master's Degree in Educational Technology: E-Learning and Knowledge Management - 18th edition
*No places available for 2017-2018 course
To meet the objectives of this master's degree, students will do the following:
- Analyse the potential of ICTs as new platforms for learning and knowledge management, focusing on the advances achieved in this field by e-learning.
- Identify the theories and strategies of the teaching-learning process on which e-learning media are.
- Acquire criteria for designing multimedia for education
- Analyse the potential of ICTs as new platforms for learning and multimedia applications.
- Structure and develop multimedia teaching material according to the target audience.
- Learn and understand the parameters that define the process of digitisation and reproduction of teaching materials.
- Acquire skills to manage information and knowledge.
- Determine the economic feasibility of multimedia projects.
- Develop a practical application in the field of materials design and/or training environments.
- Have their first contact with research methodology in educational technology.
|Inter-university Master's Degree in Educational Technology: E-Learning and Knowledge Management|
|Duration||60 ECTS credits - 1 year|
|Language of instruction||Catalan, Spanish and English|
|Master’s degree webpage||Inter-university Master's Degree in Educational Technology: E-Learning and Knowledge Management|
|Associated doctoral programme||Educational Technology|
|Course dates||From 16 October 2017 to 22 June 2018|
|Master's Degree Thesis||June|
|Academic coordination||Dr. José Luis Lázaro|