University Master's Degree in Synthesis, Catalysis and Molecular Design - 6th edition
This Master's Degree is designed for students who have an official university degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering or a related science.
Specific documentation required
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment in the programme, you must also submit the following documents:
- Proof of competence in English (minimum level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference).
- Letter of motivation for academic coordination.
- Academic record: up to 50 points.
- Suitability of the students' first degree: up to 20 points.
- Curriculum vitae: up to 10 points.
- Competence in English (minimum level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference): up to 20 points (B2, 5 points; C1, 10 points; C2, 20 points).