Inter-university Master's Degree in Medical Anthropology and Global Health
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
1. Suitability of the admission qualification: up to 4 points, according to the following scale:
a) Degrees in the humanities and social sciences: up to 4 points,
b) Graduates in the field of health sciences: up to 4 points,
c) Other qualifications: 0 points.
2. Evaluation of the student’s academic record in the university degree that qualifies them for admission to the master's degree: up to 3 points.
3. Higher level of English than required (elementary): up to 1 point.
4. Complementary training relevant to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities), for which proof must be provided: up to 1 point.
5. Extended stays (at least four weeks) in English-speaking countries, for which proof must be provided: up to 1 point.