Erasmus Mundus Master on Wine Tourism Innovation (WINTOUR)
Students must have completed university bachelor or master's degree/s (at least 180 ECTS) in the fields of Tourism, Economics, Business, Languages, Natural and Experimental Sciences (Oenology, Biotechnology, Food Technology, etc.), Human and Social Sciences, or closely related subjects.
Applicants from EU countries who are currently undertaking their Bachelor's degree and who have already reached 150 ECTS are allowed to apply, but will be accepted only if they successfully pass their exam before the end of July in the same year of inscription.
English language certificate: at least a B2 level according the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or its IELTS/TOEFL equivalent. For a student to be exempt from the English language requirements all participing universities must agree the definition of "English speaking countries".
Application for the WINTOUR Programme and Erasmus+ scholarships here: https://www.urv.cat/masters/alumne/index_Erasmus_Mundus.jsp
The first step of the pre-enrolment process is to fill the online pre-enrolment (students are asked to pay an application fee of 30.21 EUROS).
Documentation for ALL CANDIDATES
- A detailed CV in English (maximum 6 pages) with a photo, including the contact (e‐mail and phone number/skype user) of 2 referees for recommendation. Example of international CV (not compulsory apply this format).
- A copy of the required diploma requested to enter an Erasmus Mundus Master (English translation).Note that in case of admission, legalization of the diploma, as well as a sworn English translation (if the original document is not in English) will be required in the registration stage. *
- The academic transcript of records, listing the subjects studied, grades and number of hours/credits for each of them(English translation). Note that in case of admission, legalization of the transcript of records will be required in the registration stage (sworn English translation is not required). *
- English language certificate: at least a B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or its IELTS/TOEFL equivalent.
- A motivation letter written in English (maximum 2 pages), which could include a professional or study project related with the field of the Master.
- A copy of official ID for EU applicants or the passport for EU or non‐EU applicants (for applicants of one of the EU Partner Country scholarships, copy of all pages of the passport are required).
- Other Language certificates (if applicable).
- A document issued by the University of Origin stating that the qualification of applicants allows them to initiate a master's degree may be required.
Additional documentation for APPLICANTS of ERASMUS MUNDUS (EMJMD)
- A proof of residency (documents which could serve as a proof of residency can be: a residence certificate issued in accordance with the candidate's municipality normal registration rules, or a certificate from the candidate's place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question.
- A letter signed by the candidate mentioning that:
- Has not benefited previously from an EMJMD scholarship and is not former Erasmus Mundus Master/Doctoral Course scholarship holder.
- In the case of applicants of PARTNER COUNTRY scholarships, also that is not resident nor has carried out studies or training work for more than a total of 12 months over the last 5 years in any Programme country (the 5‐year residence period for this 12‐months rule is calculated backwards as from the submission deadline of applying for the EMJMD student scholarship).
Once this is done, applicants must send by email to master.wintour(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat
Students are evaluated by the Admission Board based on the following criteria:
- CV and academic track record (50% of score)
- Motivation letter and professional project (30 % of score, could include an interview)
- Professional experience and previous international mobility (10% of score)
- Other Languages (10% of score)