University Master's degree in Fermented Beverages
A university degree in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry, oenology, pharmacy, food science and technology, technical engineering or a related field.
Depending on student's prior training and the specialisation, they may be requiredto do bridging course.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment to the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation. It must be specified the specialization you choose:
- Oenology research
- Science and technology of sparkling wines
- Science and technology of beer
- Proof of knowledge of Spanish (only those students coming from a non Spanish speaking country)
- Proof of knowledge of English (optional)
- Proof of additional training related to the content of the master's degree (optional)
- Proof of professional experience (optional)
- Letters of recommendation (optional)
Applicants will be selected according to the following criteria:
1. Evaluation of the students' academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree: up to 5 points.
2. Complementary training relevant to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities, for which proof must be provided): up to 2 points.
3. Professional experience relevant to the content of the master's degree, and stays abroad: up to 2 points.
4. Competence in English above the minimum required: up to 1 point.