Master's Degree in Computer Security Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
Students can access the master's degree with the following qualifications:
- Official university bachelor's degrees in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Physics, Mathematics and related ambits.
- Holders of official university qualifications: Diplomas, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications and related ambits.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Given that the master's degree is taught entirely in English, students must demonstrate that have a level English equivalent to at least B1. Students whose mother tongue in their country of origin is English or whose education was in English do not need to provide official certificates to accredit their knowledge of the language.
Students will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- The average grade of the academic transcript of the official university qualification that provides access to the Master's degree. Up to 10 points.
- If another official university qualification in Computer Science or related ambits is presented in addition to the one that allows access to the Master's degree: technical engineering or diploma, engineering, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, postgraduate degree or doctoral degree. Up to 2 points.
- Official English qualifications: First Certificate or equivalent, or certificates of a higher level. Up to 1 point.
Applications will be prioritized from higher to lower in terms of the number of points they have obtained (the number of points is the total obtained from sections 1, 2 and 3). However, if there are not enough students to fill all the places available, the admissions body may admit all of the students without prioritizing them in terms of their merits.
- Check the regulations governing acces and admission