DOW/URV Chair of Sustainable Development - Research articles
- Asif, M. and T. Muneer (2007), Energy supply, its demand and security issues for developed and emerging economies, Renewable sustainable energy reviews, 11, 1388-1413.
- Bohringer, C. and P. Jochem (2007), Measuring the immeasurable - A survey of sustainability indices, Ecol. Econ., 63, 1-8.
- Dincer, I. (2007), Environmental and sustainability aspects of hydrogen and fuel cell systems, Int. J. Energy Res., 31, 29-55.
- Haines, A., K. Smith, D. Anderson, P. Epstein, A. McMichael, and I. Roberts (2007), Energy and health 6 - Policies for accelerating access to clean energy, improving health, advancing development, and mitigating climate change, The Lancet, 370, 1264-1281.
- Howden, S., J. Soussana, F. Tubiello, N. Chhetri, M. Dunlop, and H. Meinke (2007), Adapting agriculture to climate change, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A., 104, 19691-19696.
- Jordan, N., G. Boody, W. Broussard, J. Glover, D. Keeney, and B. McCown (2007), Environment - Sustainable development of the agricultural bio-economy, Science, 316, 1570-1571.
- Kennedy, C., J. Cuddihy, and J. Engel-Yan (2007), The changing metabolism of cities, J. Ind. Ecol., 11, 43-59.
- Leslie, H. and K. McLeod (2007), Confronting the challenges of implementing marine ecosystem-based management, Frontiers in ecology and the environment, 5, 540-548.
- Linton, J., R. Klassen, and V. Jayaraman (2007), Sustainable supply chains: An introduction, J. Oper. Manage., 25, 1075-1082.
- Lund, H. (2007), Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development, Energy, 32, 912-919.
- Martinez, M., A. Intralawan, G. Vazquez, O. Perez-Maqueo, P. Sutton, and R. Landgrave (2007), The coasts of our world: Ecological, economic and social importance, Ecol. Econ., 63, 254-272.
- McCormick, K. and T. Kaberger (2007), Key barriers for bioenergy in Europe: Economic conditions, know-how and institutional capacity, and supply chain co-ordination, Biomass Bioenergy, 31, 443-452.
- McDowall, W. and M. Eames (2007), Towards a sustainable hydrogen economy: A multi-criteria sustainability appraisal of competing hydrogen futures, Int J Hydrogen Energy, 32, 4611-4626.
- Meier, M., J. Metzger, and U. Schubert (2007), Plant oil renewable resources as green alternatives in polymer science, Chem. Soc. Rev., 36, 1788-1802.
- Norgate, T., S. Jahanshahi, and W. Rankin (2007), Assessing the environmental impact of metal production processes, J. Clean. Prod., 15, 838-848.
- Olsen, K. (2007), The clean development mechanism's contribution to sustainable development: a review of the literature, Clim. Change, 84, 59-73.
- Otero, J., G. Panagiotou, and L. Olsson (2007), Fueling industrial biotechnology growth with bioethanol, Adv. Biochem. Eng. Biotechnol., 108, 1-40.
- Sagar, A. and S. Kartha (2007), Bioenergy and sustainable development?, Annual review of environment and resources, 32, 131-167.
- Sutter, C. and J. Parreno (2007), Does the current Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) deliver its sustainable development claim? An analysis of officially registered CDM projects, Climatic Change, 84, 75-90.
- Termorshuizen, J., P. Opdam, and A. van den Brink (2007), Incorporating ecological sustainability into landscape planning, Landscape Urban Plann., 79, 374-384.
- Thomas, D., C. Twyman, H. Osbahr, and B. Hewitson (2007), Adaptation to climate change and variability: farmer responses to intra-seasonal precipitation trends in South Africa, Clim. Change, 83, 301-322.
- Tsai, W., C. Lin, and C. Yeh (2007), An analysis of biodiesel fuel from waste edible oil in Taiwan, Renewable sustainable energy reviews, 11, 838-857.
- Van Cauwenbergh, N., K. Biala, C. Bielders, V. Brouckaert, L. Franchois, and V. Cidad (2007), SAFE - A hierarchical framework for assessing the sustainability of agricultural systems, Agriculture, ecosystems environment, 120, 229-242.
- Vera, I. and L. Langlois (2007), Energy indicators for sustainable development, Energy, 32, 875-882.
- Woodcock, J., D. Banister, P. Edwards, A. Prentice, and I. Roberts (2007), Energy and health 3 - Energy and transport, The Lancet, 370, 1078-1088.
This articles can be freely consulted using the URV internet network.