DOW/URV Chair of Sustainable Development - Research articles
- Azapagic, A. (2004), Developing a framework for sustainable development indicators for the mining and minerals industry, Journal of cleaner production, 12, 639-662.
- Balmford, A., P. Gravestock, N. Hockley, C. McClean, and C. Roberts (2004), The worldwide costs of marine protected areas, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A., 101, 9694-9697.
- du Toit, J., B. Walker, and B. Campbell (2004), Conserving tropical nature: current challenges for ecologists, Trends in ecology evolution, 19, 12-17.
- Hepbasli, A. and O. Ozgener (2004), A review on the development of wind energy in Turkey, Renewable sustainable energy reviews, 8, 257-276.
- Kalogirou, S. (2004), Solar thermal collectors and applications, Progress in energy and combustion science, 30, 231-295.
- Kiss, A. (2004), Is community-based ecotourism a good use of biodiversity conservation funds?, Trends in ecology evolution, 19, 232-237.
- Li, W. (2004), Degradation and restoration of forest ecosystems in China, Forest ecology and management, 201, 33-41.
- Nyssen, J., J. Poesen, J. Moeyersons, J. Deckers, M. Haile, and A. Lang (2004), Human impact on the environment in the Ethiopian and Eritrean highlands - a state of the art, Earth-Sci. Rev., 64, 273-320.
- Pohekar, S. and M. Ramachandran (2004), Application of multi-criteria decision making to sustainable energy planning - A review, Renewable sustainable energy reviews, 8, 365-381.
- Rebitzer, G., T. Ekvall, R. Frischknecht, D. Hunkeler, G. Norris, and T. Rydberg (2004), Life cycle assessment Part 1: Framework, goal and scope definition, inventory analysis, and applications, Environ. Int., 30, 701-720.
- Thomas, C., A. Cameron, R. Green, M. Bakkenes, L. Beaumont, and Y. Collingham (2004), Extinction risk from climate change, Nature, 427, 145-148.
This articles can be freely consulted using the URV internet network.