Master's Degree in Nanoscience, Materials and Processes: Chemical Technology at the Frontier
Official university degrees in scientific-technological disciplines or the health sciences.
- Transcript of records of the university degree that gives access to the master
- Letter of motivation/declaration of intent
- Accreditation of competence in English
The selection of pre-registered students will take into account the following criteria:
1. Suitability of the access degree: Up to 20 points. Degrees will be graded using the following scale:
a. Graduates in the field of engineering, natural sciences and health sciences: up to 20 points.
b. Other: 0 points.
2. Transcript of records of the university degree that gives access to the master: up to 40 points.
3. Higher competence in English than the minimum required (Level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or equivalent). In the unlikely event that the student cannot demonstrate this level, there will be an oral interview in which the reading, writing and listening level will be assessed): up to 20 points.
4. Other training (courses, seminars and other training activities, supported by the adequate accreditation documents) relevant to the content of the master’s degree: up to 10 points.
5. Extended visits to English-speaking countries (at least 12 weeks, accredited by the appropriate documents): up to 10 points.
However, when there is no shortage of places on the course, students may be admitted without being prioritized on merit.