Master's degree in International Markets
Official university degree in the field of economics, business or engineering
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation. The letter should explain why the candidate wishes to pre-enrol for the master's degree so that the selection committee can compare the candidate's expectations with the objectives of the training programme and assess their suitability to take the master's degree.
- Proof of competence in Catalan or Spanish (only for foreign students from non-Latin American countries). If this knowledge cannot be proven, please attach a signed Letter of commitment regarding competence in Spanish.
- Proof of any additional training (courses, seminars and other training).
- Proof of any work experience.
- Proof of other merits presented in the CV.
- Accreditation of English level B2 or equivalent. In case you can not certify it, you will be assessed by an English test.
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Evaluation of the student’s academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree: up to 50 points.
- Other university qualifications: up to 10 points.
- Competence in English (grater than the required): up to 10 points.
- Other training relevantto the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities, for which proof must be provided): up to 10 points.
- Work experience in the field of education of the master's degree: up to 10 points.
- Other merits: up to 10 points.