How to enrol in a master's degree step by step
Your application and documentation will be reviewed to determine whether you should be admitted to the master's programme.
You will receive an email informing you:
- If you have been admitted:
- You will receive information about the status of your documentation and its compliance with the requirements via online document manager.
- You will be able to apply for a student visa to study at the URV. You can find a guide on how to apply here.
- If you have already submitted all the required documentation, you will instead receive information on the registration process according with your pre-registration phase. You can consult the calendar here.
- If you have been excluded:
- You will receive information about the reason for your exclusion.
- If are still interested in studying on this or any other master's course, you will have to repeat the pre-registration process, although the success of your application will depend on the availability of a place. You can consult the calendar here.
In the document manager you can check your admission status. For more information about this status visit here.