How to enrol in a master's degree step by step
You can pre-register for university master's degrees for the 2017-18 academic year during the following periods:
- 1st phase: from 1 March to 30 May.
- 2nd phase: from 1 June to 21 July, provided there are places available.
- 3rd phase: from 1 to 19 September, provided there are places available.
You can pre-enrol to the Master in Training for Teachers of Compulsory Secondary Education and Upper Secondary Education, Professional Training and Language Teaching from 12th to 15th September through the Generalitat de Catalunya portal.
You can see more information in Generalitat de Catalunya website.
Before beginning the pre-enrolment, bear in mind the following:
- To pre-enrol you must pay a non-returnable fee of €30,21. This fee must be paid with a debit or credit card. Your pre-enrolment is only valid once you have paid this fee.
- Once you confirm your pre-enrollment, you will receive an e-mail with instructions to upload your access documentation through your on-line pre-enrolment area.