University Master's Degree in Ageing and Health - 9th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
- Spanish and Catalan
Face-to-face classes are held once a month during al the academic course. On Friday from 9 am to 9 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 15 pm.
- Course date
From October 2018 to June 2019
- Academic coordinator
- Dr. Gabriel de Febrer Martínez / Dra. Rosa M. Valls
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (URV)
Students who have obtained their degrees outside of Spain will be charged with 218,15€ as a Tax of academic career that will apply in the first registration only (price for course 2017-18).
Master's Support Office
(+34) 977 77 99 44
The master's degree offers both aspects of professional specialisation and research initiation. Therefore, the main goals are:
- To train professionals working in the fields related to aging, so that they are able to face the problems with a holistic and integrative vision.
- Acquire and develop skills for the transfer of new academic knowledge in the areas of health care and public health in aging.
- Acquire and develop skills to incorporate basic knowledge in aging.
- Develop skills for the care work and/or research multidisciplinary character in aging.
- Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus
- Hospital Universitari Joan XXIII de Tarragona
- Hospital de la Santa Creu de Jesús
- Hospital Sociosanitari Francolí
- PADES Reus
- Hospital Comarcal d'Amposta
- Residència Gent Gran d'Amposta
- Residència Gent Gran de Sant Carles
- Campus Terres de l'Ebre
- Fundació Alícia