University Master's Degree in Ageing and Health - 9th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
- Spanish and Catalan
The Face-to-face classes are held once a month during al the academic course. On Friday from 9 am to 9 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 15 pm.
(*) Provisional timetable.
- Course date
From October 2018 to June 2019
- Academic coordinator
- Dr. Gabriel de Febrer Martínez / Dra. Rosa M. Valls
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (URV)
If you graduated outside Spain, the first time you register you will be charged the Academic Track Fee for graduates from foreign education systems of €218.15 (price for course 2018-19).
Master's Support Office
(+34) 977 77 99 44
The master's degree offers both aspects of professional specialisation and research initiation. Therefore, the main goals are:
- To train professionals working in the fields related to aging, so that they are able to face the problems with a holistic and integrative vision.
- Acquire and develop skills for the transfer of new academic knowledge in the areas of health care and public health in aging.
- Acquire and develop skills to incorporate basic knowledge in aging.
- Develop skills for the care work and/or research multidisciplinary character in aging.
- Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus
- Hospital Universitari Joan XXIII de Tarragona
- Hospital de la Santa Creu de Jesús
- Hospital Sociosanitari Francolí
- PADES Reus
- Hospital Comarcal d'Amposta
- Residència Gent Gran d'Amposta
- Residència Gent Gran de Sant Carles
- Campus Terres de l'Ebre
- Fundació Alícia