As soon as your university has informed us that you can come to the URV as an exchange student, you will receive a communication from us informing you about the registration process, so you should do the following steps:
Step 1 - Application
IMPORTANT! Before registering, prepare all the documents you have to attach to your on-line registration. The documents you need will depend on your country of origin:
- A colour passport shape photograph of you.
- Learning agreement with the subjects you wish to study in the URV, signed by you and signed and stamped by your home university. In the case you were coming under Erasmus Training programme, you should use the model of training agreement. Find attached all the learning/training agreement models in the right section.
- Academic transcript of records.
- Scanned copy of your european health insurance card (compulsory) and a copy of a private accidents insurance* (recommended).
*The URV takes the safety of its students very seriously. We strongly recommend that you take an accidents insurance to cover the period of your stay. We can recommend you a reasonable priced policy that covers your stay in Spain, please contact tecnico(ELIMINAR)@erv.es.
- Scanned copy of your passport.
- A colour passport photograph.
- Learning agreement with the subjects you wish to study in the URV, signed by you and signed and stamped by your home university. In the case you were coming under Erasmus Training programme, you should use the model of training agreement. The URV offers the training programme SMILE.
- Academic transcript of records.
- Scanned copy of a medical and private accidents insurance*.
*The URV takes the safety of its students very seriously. It is compulsory that you take an accidents insurance to cover the period of your stay. We can recommend you a reasonable priced policy that covers your stay in Spain, please contact tecnico(ELIMINAR)@erv.es.
ID/Passport: Please bear in mind that the number you give here will identify you throughout your stay. It doesn’t matter if you decide to use your identity card number or your passport number, but make sure you use the same one all the time! The number you write in your Application Form will be the number we use for your registration and enrollment at our university!
Choose the subjects that you wish to study at the URV with the help of the academic coordinator at your university and fill in the suitable model of learning/training agreement. You can also use the model your university provides you.
How to formalize your Learning Agreement:
IMPORTANT: Do not forget to bring THREE COPIES of your Learning Agreement, signed and stamped by your university, when you come to the URV, so that your coordinator at the URV can sign them. He/She will keep one of the three copies and the two remaining are one for your academic coordinator in your home university and one for you.
Training programmes: SMILE PROGRAMME
Once you have completed the registration and attached all the requested documents we will send them to your academic coordinator in the URV in order to get your final admission. then, we will send you the admission letter to you by e-mail and post it in the case you have to apply for a visa (non EU, Turkish and croatian citizens).
Step 3 - Preparing your arrival
A few weeks before you arrive, you have to inform us about your arrival date by sending an e-mail to mobility.in(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat.
A few days before you arrive the International Center team will ask you to join one of the welcome meetings we organize. Once we have received your arrival date we will send you an appointment by e-mail, since you have to confirm your attendance¡. Do not forget to check your e-mail account frequently!
When you prepare your suitcase, do not forget to bring all the documents we will request you:
- 3 copies of the original learning agreement duly signed and stamped by your home university
- Arrival and Final mobility Stay Certificates (if your university provides them)
- Our admission letter
In the meantime we recommend you to read the Students mobility guide for exchange students.