|(*) Only if you are or have been a URV student or staff member
To complete the pre-registration process you must pay the corresponding fee of 30,21 euros. If you complete more than one pre-registration, you must pay the corresponding number of fees. If you do not pay the corresponding fee, your pre-registration will not be completed.
- Spanish candidates: DNI (Spanish identity document): do not enter the final letter.
- Foreign candidates: Passport (including letter/s)
If you are a foreign candidate, you can use any identity document to pre-register but you will need to present your valid passport when you complete the registration process and also when you request the issuance of your certificate.
- If you are a student of the URV (or you have been in the past), your data will appear automatically and the system will not allow you to make any changes. Therefore, if you find anything wrong, please contact the Secretary of the Faculty, or write the correct information in the "Observacions" field that you will find on the next screen.
- Application period:
- 1st period: from 1 March to 30 May.
- 2nd period: from 1 June to 21 July.
- 3rd period: from 1 to 19 September (this period will be open for applications only if there are still vacancies after the first and second period has expired)
- 4th phase (extension): from 5 to 9 October (this period will only be opened up if places are still available and the candidates have all the documentation required).
- For further information regarding academic issues, please contact the Master's degree coordinator.