Inter-University Master's Degree in Classical Archaeology - 12th edition
- 90 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
- Catalan/Spanish. Occasional seminars in English, French or Italian.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday, mornings and afternoons.
- Course date
From September 2020 to June 2021
- Academic coordinator
- Dra. Eva Subías Pascual
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Arts (URV)
Classes are held in Tarragona, at the Faculty of Arts and ICAC, and some subjects in Barcelona, at the Faculty of Arts and Humanity of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only (price for course 2019-20).
(+34) 977 77 99 44
There are three priority areas of specialisation:
- Landscape archaeology
- Archaeology of architecture
- Archaeology of cultural material
Students will be provided with basic, methodological, technological and advanced training.
The course is divided into subjects with the following content:
- Introduction to methodology and content that is of general use for the discipline.
- Professional-track content. Focusing on specific research areas in the field of classical archaeology.
- Chronological periods or concepts in classical history and archaeology.
Would you like to do a video call? Ask for an appointment.
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili (coordinating university)
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona