University Master's Degree in Ageing and Health - 12th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
- Spanish. Some teaching materials are in English.
The face-to-face classes are held once a month throughout the academic year, on Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 15 p.m.
- Course date
From October 2021 to June 2022
- Academic coordinator
- Dr. Gabriel de Febrer Martínez / Dra. Rosa M. Valls Zamora
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (URV)
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only (price for course 2020-21).
(+34) 977 77 99 44
Covid 19 update: We might move face-to-face classes to an online format if the latest developments in the health emergency make this necessary.
The master's degree offers both professional specialisation and initiation into research. Therefore, the main goals are:
- To train professionals working in fields related to aging, so that they are able to face the problems with a holistic and comprehensive vision.
- Acquire and develop skills for the transfer of new academic knowledge in the areas of health care and public health in aging.
- Acquire and develop skills to incorporate basic knowledge in aging.
- Develop skills for the care work and/or research multidisciplinary character in aging.
Pre-registration is open until 15th July.
- Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus
- Hospital Universitari Joan XXIII de Tarragona
- Hospital de la Santa Creu de Jesús
- Hospital Sociosanitari Francolí
- PADES Reus
- Hospital Comarcal d'Amposta
- Residència Gent Gran d'Amposta
- Residència Gent Gran de Sant Carles
- Campus Terres de l'Ebre
- Fundació Alícia