DOW/URV Chair of Sustainable Development - Research articles
- Callicott, J. and K. Mumford (1997), Ecological sustainability as a conservation concept, Conservation biology, 11, 32-40.
- Chichilnisky, G. (1997), What is sustainable development?, Land Economics, 73, 467-491.
- Fearnside, P. (1997), Environmental services as a strategy for sustainable development in rural Amazonia, Ecol. Econ., 20, 53-70.
- Folke, C., A. Jansson, J. Larsson, and R. Costanza (1997), Ecosystem appropriation by cities, Ambio, 26, 167-172.
- Hart, S. (1997), Beyond greening: Strategies for a sustainable world, Harv. Bus. Rev., 75, 66.
- Hertwich, E., W. Pease, and C. Koshland (1997), Evaluating the environmental impact of products and production processes: A comparison of six methods, Sci. Total Environ., 196, 13-29.
- Hunter, C. (1997), Sustainable tourism as an adaptive paradigm, Ann. Tourism Res., 24, 850-867.
- Reeves, D. (1997), The role of soil organic matter in maintaining soil quality in continuous cropping systems, Soil tillage research, 43, 131-167.
- Rennings, K. and H. Wiggering (1997), Steps towards indicators of sustainable development: Linking economic and ecological concepts, Ecol. Econ., 20, 25-36.
- Wall, G. (1997), Is ecotourism sustainable?, Environ. Manage., 21, 483-491.
This articles can be freely consulted using the URV internet network.