Go to main contents

University Master's Degree in Urban Anthropology, Migrations and Social Intervention

This master's degree is designed for graduates of the degree in Anthropology and Social Work, but is also offered to graduates of humanities and social sciences (sociology, political science, geography, social education, etc.) and graduates in architecture and urbanism who are interested in training in urban studies from a social and humanistic viewpoint.