University Master's Degree in Urban Anthropology, Migrations and Social Intervention
A degree in the field of humanities and social sciences; a degree in the field of architecture and urbanism.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment in the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Proof of competence in foreign languages
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
1. Suitability of the admission qualification: up to 4 points, according to the following scale:
a) Degrees in the humanities and social sciences: up to 4 points.
b) Other qualifications: 0 points.
2. Evaluation of the students' academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree: up to 3 points.
3. Higher level of English than required (elementary): up to 1 point.
4. Complementary training relevant to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities, for which proof must be provided): up to 1 point.
5. Extended stays (at least four weeks, proof must be provided) in English-speaking countries: up to 1 point.