University Master's Degree in Professional Translation: English-Spanish
- Graduated in English Philology or English Studies, Spanish Philology, Translation and Interpreting, Linguistics or other related field.
- Graduated in Economics, Superior and Technical Engineering or other related fields.
Specific requirements for admission to the master's programme
For students to be admitted to the programme, in addition to the general requirements for a master's programme, they must submit:
- C1 certificate in English and Spanish according to the CEFR or native competence in both languages.
1. Academic record: up to 4 points.
2. Certified English/Spanish competence above C1: 1 point.
3. Curriculum vitae (courses, seminars and work experience as a translator): up to 1 point