University Master's Degree in Management of Tourism Destinations - 3th edition
The access to the Master's Degree may be granted to university graduates in Tourism, Geography, Regional Planning, Economy, Business Management, Sociology, and Communication or similar.
The university Master's Degree in Management of Tourism Destinations is aimed at students that want to be trained on the regional management of tourism, with a particular focus on local tourism systems (destinations), using innovative concepts, techniques and instruments derived from fundamental advances in tourism studies over the last decade, and successful cases and the experience of leading researchers and professionals on a global level.
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment in the programme, you must submit a proof of English level higher to that required (B.2).
Optionally you can also submit:
- Proof of work experience in the ambit of tourism.
- Proof of additional training related to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities).
- Proof of eelevant stays abroad of a minimum of 12 weeks in English-speaking countries (for Spanish speakers) or Spanish-speaking countries (for non-Spanish speakers).
- Adequacy of the degree: a maximum of 10 points, according to the following order:
- Graduates in the discipline of Tourism, Geography, Regional Planning, Economy, Business Management, Sociology, Communication or similar fields: up to 10 points,
- Others: 0 points.
- Evaluation of the academic record of the degree: up to 4 points.
- Work experience in the ambit of tourism: up to 4 points.
- English level superior to that required (B.2): up to 2 points.
- Additional training (which may be accredited) related to the content of the master's degree: up to 2 points.
- Relevant stays abroad (of a minimum of 12 weeks, accredited) in English-speaking countries or Spanish-speaking countries: up to 2 points.
However, if all the places on offer are not taken and you meet the access and admission requirements, you may be admitted without your merits being taken into account.