Inter-University Master's Degree in Territorial Analysis and Management: Planning, Governance, and Territorial Leadership (in extinction)
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
The timetable for the face-to-face sessions is from Monday to Thursday.
- Course date
It’s not offered from course 2019-20.
- Academic coordinator
- Dr. Aaron Gutiérrez Palomero
- URV Faculty
- Faculty of Tourism and Geography (URV)
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only (price for course 2018-19).
(+34) 977 77 99 44
The objective of this interuniversity master's degree is to provide multidisciplinary training for professionals and researchers in all areas of territorial organisation, planning and management. This allows students to achieve other aims which enable them to:
- Achieve skills and knowledge to exercise leadership to face regional challenges and promote sustainable development.
- Specializing in strategic planning (local development projects, urban planning and mobility), as well as the prospective analysis of scenarios.
- Training in GIS, digital mapping and spatial analysis techniques applied to fields such as landscape prospective planning, network analysis, geo-marketing, etc.
- Qualify for integration in public administration and private business. It also provides guidance on the preparation for future students to research
This master's degree has been modified as Planning, Governance and Territorial Leadership.
- Universidad de Granada (coordinating university)
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili
- Port de Tarragona
- DOW Chemical Ibérica