University Master’s Degree in Technology and Engineering Management
Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanics, Industriy, Agriculture, Mine Physics, Industrial Automation and Electronics, Electrical, Biotechnology, Computer Science and related fields.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter/statement of intent
- Proof of competence in English (B2) Foreign candidates may be request to an additional assessment of their English knowledge.
- Letters of reference (optional)
Students will be selected using the following criteria:
1.Bachelor Degree (up to a maximum of 30 points, on the basis of the following order)
a. Bachelor's Degree Engineering or Architecture: up to a maximum of 30 points
b. Bachelor's Degree in Science: up to a maximum of 25 points
c. Other: 0 points.
2.Evaluation of the transcript of the official university degree that gives access to the master's programme: up to a maximum of 40 points.
3. Competence in English (level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages): up to a maximum of 15 points
4. Complementary training (courses, seminars or other training activities, documentally accredited) related to the master's content; professional experience:up to a maximum of 10 points.
5. Other training (courses, seminars and other training, certified documents), motivation, recommendation letters, personal interview: up to a maximum of 10 points.
However, if there is no shortage of places available, the admissions committee will admit students without ranking them in order of merit.