University Master’s Degree in Technology and Engineering Management
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, Agricultural, Physics, Mining, Industrial Automation and Electronics, Electrical, Biotechnology, Computer Science and related fields.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter/statement of intent
- Proof of competence in English (B1) Foreign candidates may be request to an additional assessment of their English knowledge.
- Letters of reference (optional)
Students will be selected using the following criteria:
1.Bachelor Degree (up to a maximum of 30 points, on the basis of the following order)
a.Bachelor's Degree Engineering or Architecture: up to a maximum of 30 points,
b. Bachelor's Degree in Science: up to a maximum of 25 points 25
c. Other: 0 points.
2.Evaluation of the transcript of the official university degree that gives access to the master's programme: up to a maximum of 40 points.
3. Competence in English (level B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). If the candidate does not owns a certificate, it will be asked to do an interview evaluating oral comprehension, writing and reading: up to a maximum of 10 points
4. Formación complementaria (cursos, seminarios o otras actividades de formación, acreditadas documentalmente) relacionada con el contenido del máster, experiencia profesional: up to a maximum of 10 points.
5. Other training (courses, seminars and other training, certified documents), motivation, recommendation letters, personal interview , entrevista personal: up to a maximum of 10 points.
However, if there is no shortage of places available, the admissions committee will admit students without ranking them in order of merit.