Inter-university master's degree in Educational Technology: E-Learning and Knowledge Management - 17th edition
A university degree in a field related to education or information and communication technologies.
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Suitability of the first degree (up to 40 points)
- Academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree (up to 20 points)
- Curriculum vitae (up to 30 points)
- Interview, if considered necessary (up to 10 points)
- A good command of English (B2 or higher) will be considered a merit.