Inter-university master's degree in Educational Technology: E-Learning and Knowledge Management - 17th edition
To meet the objectives of this master's degree, students will do the following:
- Analyse the potential of ICTs as new platforms for learning and knowledge management, focusing on the advances achieved in this field by e-learning.
- Identify the theories and strategies of the teaching-learning process on which e-learning media are.
- Acquire criteria for designing multimedia for education
- Analyse the potential of ICTs as new platforms for learning and multimedia applications.
- Structure and develop multimedia teaching material according to the target audience.
- Learn and understand the parameters that define the process of digitisation and reproduction of teaching materials.
- Acquire skills to manage information and knowledge.
- Determine the economic feasibility of multimedia projects.
- Develop a practical application in the field of materials design and/or training environments.
- Have their first contact with research methodology in educational technology.
- Professional track: Design and development of e-learning projects. Management of virtual campuses and training services. Design and development of training materials. Technical consultancy and teaching. Information and knowledge management.
- Research track: Design and development of research projects in the field of educational technology. Management of research projects in the field of e-learning. Design and development of basic research and R&D projects. Technical and pedagogical advice on research projects in the field of educational technology.
|Inter-university master's degree in Educational Technology: E-Learning and Knowledge Management|
|Duration||60 ECTS credits - 1 year|
|Track:||Professional and research|
|Language of instruction||Catalan, Spanish and English|
Check the course guide of the Faculty
|Associated doctoral programme||Educational Technology|
|Course dates||From November 2016 to 28 May 2017.|
|Master's Degree Thesis||June|
|Academic coordination||Dr. Juan González Martínez|
|Administrative contact||Secretary’s Office of the Faculty of Education Sciences and Psychology
977 558 056