University Master's degree in Synthesis, Catalysis and Molecular Design
An official university bachelor's or pre-EHEA degree in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy, chemical engineering, or a related field.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment in the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Information about the competence in English
- Letter of motivation for the master's degree
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Academic record: up to 50 points
- Suitability of the students' first degree: up to 20 points
- Curriculum vitae: up to 10 points
- Competence in English (minimum level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference): up to 20 points (B2, 5 points; C1, 10 points; C2, 20 points).