University Master's Degree in Strategic Communication in the Risk Societys
Students who do not have degrees in communication or work experience in this sector must take a bridging course.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of B2 competence in Spanish (for candidates whose native language is not Spanish)
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
1. Suitability of the admission qualification: up to 4 points: Qualifications will be ranked in accordance with the following scale:
a. A degree in the field of cCommunication: up to 4 points
b. A degree in the field of social science and humanities (other than Communication): up to 3 points,
c. Other qualifications: 2 points.
2. Evaluation of the students' academic record in the university degree that qualifies them for admission to the master's degree: up to 2.5 points.
3. Motivation and specific preparation for taking the master's degree: up to 2.5 points. For the assessment of this merit, candidates will be required to present a curriculum vitae and/or attend a personal interview.
4. Level of English higher than B1: up to 1 point.
The Admissions Committee for the master's degree may establish mechanisms in addition to the presentation of language certificates, such as interviews or language placement tests.