University Master's Degree in Strategic Communication in the Risk Society - 9th edition
The Master's Degree is designed for students with previous training in the field of Advertising and Public Relationships, Journalism, Social Communication, Social Sciences and Economics, Tourism, Anthropology, Political Sciences, Business Management, Social Psychology and similar fields. It is also aimed at students with technical degrees who want to improve their professional profile in the field of strategic communication field.
Students who do not have degrees in communication or work experience in this sector must take a bridging course.
Specific documentation required
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, you must also submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation for academic coordination.
- Proof of B2 competence in Spanish (if your native language is not Spanish).
Optionally you can also submit the documentation of a level of English higher than B1. The Admissions Committee for the master's degree may establish mechanisms in addition to the presentation of language certificates, such as interviews or language placement tests.
1. Suitability of the admission qualification: up to 4 points: Qualifications will be ranked in accordance with the following scale:
a. A degree in the field of cCommunication: up to 4 points
b. A degree in the field of social science and humanities (other than Communication): up to 3 points,
c. Other qualifications: 2 points.
2. Evaluation of the students' academic record in the university degree that qualifies them for admission to the master's degree: up to 2.5 points.
3. Motivation and specific preparation for taking the master's degree: up to 2.5 points. For the assessment of this merit, candidates will be required to present a curriculum vitae and/or attend a personal interview.
4. Level of English higher than B1: up to 1 point.