University Master's Degree in Nursing Sciences Research
A university degree in nursing or a similar qualification in the field of health sciences.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- A curriculum vitae following the model available on the Faculty of Nursing website.
- There is no need to attach a copy of the documents mentioned in the curriculum vitae, but the Master's Degree Selection Committee reserves the right to request any proof it considers appropriate.
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Academic record
- Work experience in health care
- Teaching and research experience
- Experience in management positions
- Training and mobility