Inter-university Master's Degree in Nutrition and Metabolism
- A university degree in biochemistry, biotechnology, medicine, biology, chemistry, oenology, pharmacy, food science and technology, veterinary medicine, human nutrition and dietetics, or nursing.
- A university degree in the field of biosciences.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
Students with foreign qualifications must also submit:
- Document of grades equivalences to the Spanish System according to the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport
1. Evaluation of the students' academic record in the university degree that qualifies them for admission to the master's degree (80%)
2. Curriculum vitae, including basic oral and written comprehension of English (10%)
3. The letter of motivation (10%)
If there is no shortage of places, the Admissions Committee may accept students without prioritising their merits.