Inter-university Master’s Degree in Nervous System Sciences: Neurotoxicology, Neuropsychopharmacology, Neuromusculoskeletal physiotherapy, Neurorehabilitation
Official university graduates in medicine, psychology, pharmacy, dentistry, physiotherapy, nursing, nutrition, veterinary science, biological sciences, biochemistry, biotechnology, biomedicine, biomedical engineering and all the qualifications equivalent to experimental sciences, life sciences and health sciences.
- University qualification
- Academic transcript
- If you have the following documents, you are allowed to submit them:
- Documents accrediting clinical or scientific professional experience in experimental laboratories
- Documents accrediting any other training (postgraduate programmes, courses, unofficial master’s degrees or other training activities) related to the content of the master’s degree
Students will be selected in accordance with the following criteria:
- Suitability of the admission qualification: a maximum of 35 points. All disciplines are awarded the same number of points as long as the qualification belongs to the field of health sciences, life sciences or experimental sciences.
- Evaluation of the academic transcript of the official university qualification that gives access to the master’s degree: a maximum of 25 points.
- Professional experience in areas related to the master’s degree: a maximum of 25 points. Professional experience is considered to include having worked as a physician or in an experimental laboratory.
- Any other training (postgraduate programmes, courses, unofficial master’s degrees or other training activities) related to the content of the master’s degree: a maximum of 15 points.
However, if there is no shortage of places available, the admissions committee will admit students without ranking them in order of merit.