Inter-university Master's Degree in Nutrition and Metabolism
- A university degree in biochemistry, biotechnology, medicine, biology, chemistry, oenology, pharmacy, food science and technology, veterinary medicine, human nutrition and dietetics, or nursing.
- A university degree in the field of biosciences.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
1. Evaluation of the students' academic record in the university degree that qualifies them for admission to the master's degree (80%)
2. Curriculum vitae, including basic oral and written comprehension of English (10%)
3. The motivation letter (10%)
If there is no shortage of places, the Admissions Committee may accept students without prioritising their merits.