University Master's Degree in Innovation in the Social and Educational Intervention - 2nd edition
Students who successfully complete the master's degree will be qualified to work in a range of different areas, including: social services, the third sector, private companies and research, where they will carry out the following functions:
- Technical consultancy for the design of social policies focused on providing care for individuals and social rights.
- Mediation between organised and non-organised civil society and the public administrations.
- Strategic planning and programming to promote social welfare.
- Consultancy regarding social welfare policies.
- Accompanying and supervising the welfare of professional teams.
- Research for knowledge transfer.