University Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
A Spanish bachelor's degree, a pre-EHEA degree or a university diploma, except those from the arts and humanities and health sciences.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Proof of competence in Catalan or Spanish (only for foreign students from non-Latin American countries). If this knowledge cannot be proven, applicants must attach a signed Letter of commitment regarding their competence in Spanish.
- Proof of any additional training (courses, seminars and other training).
- Proof of any work experience.
- Proof of other merits presented in the CV.
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Evaluation of the student’s academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree: up to 50 points.
- Other university qualifications: up to 10 points.
- Competence in English: up to 10 points.
- Other training relevant to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities, for which proof must be provided): up to 10 points.
- Work experience in the field of the master's degree: up to 10 points.
- Other merits: up to 10 points.