Master's degree in Analytical Techniques and Innovation in Tourism
A university degree in tourism, business administration and management, economics, marketing and market research, geography and spatial planning, or a related field.
A university degree in business administration, a university diploma in computer software engineering or computer systems engineering, or a degree or diploma in a related field.
For those students who hold qualifications of 180 ECTS credits, the Admissions Committee will determine the bridging course they must take for admission to the programme.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation.
- Proof of competence in of English and Spanish.
- Additional documents providing proof of training relevant to the master's degree (courses, seminars and other training) and extended stays in Spain or abroad (at least 16 weeks).
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
1. Suitability of the admission qualification: up to 2 points, according to the following scale:
a. A degree in tourism, business administration and management, economics, communication, and geography and spatial planning; or a diploma in computer software engineering or computer systems engineering: up to 2 points.
b. A degree in a similar field: up to 1 point.
c. Other qualifications: 0 points.
2. Evaluation of the students' academic record for the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree: up to 4 points.
3. English level above the minimum required: up to 2 points.
4. Complementary training relevant to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities, for which proof must be provided): up to 2 points.
5. Extended stays in Spain or abroad (at least 16 weeks) in countries speaking English and other languages, for which proof must be provided: up to 2 points.