Inter-University Master's Degree in Security of the Information and Communication Technologies - 9th edition
- 60 ECTS
- Places available
- Language of instruction
- Catalan and Spanish
- Course date
From September 2019 to June 2020
Optional. Check the list of mobility agreements.
- Official record of titles (RUCT)
- Academic coordinator
- Dr. Francesc Serratosa
- School of Engineering (URV)
- Master's degree website
(+34) 977 77 99 44
The Inter-University Master's Degree in Security of the Information and Communication Technologies train specialists in the field of information security who can respond to the growing demand of companies, institutions and universities.
Students are provided with specialised knowledge and high-level competencies in three basic areas of the security of the information and communication technologies:
- Network and systems security.
- Security of applications and services.
- Security management and auditing.
Find out more information from the coordinating university: Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
Students can find career opportunities as experts in industry and the academic world, R&D, research and managerial positions.
- Security in Networks
- Security in Computer Applications
- Security in Webpages
On-line placement in companies
- Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (coordinating university)
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona