University Master's Degree in Forensic Genetics, Physics and Chemistry
Bachelor's degrees in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Physics, Medicine, Sciences Environmental, Food Science.Technology Engineering qualifications and diplomas in scientific ambits.
- Certificates accrediting of knowledge of languages different from Catalan and Spanish (level B2)
- Letter of motivation
- Supporting documentation of the curriculum vitae
- Suitability of access qualification: up to 25 points.
- Academic transcript of the official university qualification that provides access to the Master's degree: up to 25 points.
- Bridging courses related to the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities; accrediting documents required): up to 20 points.
- Letter of motivation: up to 20 points.
- Command of languages other than Spanish (level B2 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages): up to 10 points.