University Master's Degree in Environmental Law - 13th edition
The Master's Degree is designed for students with previous training in the field of Law, Political Sciences and Public Administration, Public Management and Administration Economics, Journalism, Business Studies, Labour Studies, Business Sciences and other related fields.
In general, the Master's Degree can be useful for graduates in other areas of the Social Sciences, and as well as Environmental Sciences and Biology. The Master's Degree is also suitable for candidates coming from other fields of knowledge, and it intends to add new academic knowledge, and more skills and qualifications to their professional and vocational experience.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment in the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- Proof of competence in languages different from Spanish
- Other training relevant to the content of the master's degree
The pre-enrolled candidates will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
1. Suitability of the admission qualification: up to 30 points. Qualifications will be graded according to the following scale:
a) A degree in the field of law: up to 30 points.
b) A degree in the fields of environmental and social sciences: up to 15 points
c) Other qualifications: 0 points.
2. Evaluation of the student’s academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree: up to 35 points.
3. Letter of motivation: up to 15 points.
4. Competence in languages other than Spanish: up to 15 points.
5. Other training relevant to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities), for which proof must be provided: up to 5 points.