University Master's Degree in Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Energy
Specific requirements for admission to the master's programme
For students to be admitted to the programme, in addition to the general requirements for a master's programme, they must submit a:
- Motivation letter/statement of intent
- Proof of competence in English (B2)
- Letters of reference (optional)
Criteria of selection
Students will be selected according to the following criteria:
1.Bachelor Degree (up to a maximum of 30 points, on the basis of the following order)
a.Bachelor's Degree in Engineering: up to a maximum of 30 points,
b. Bachelor's Degree in Science or Architecture: up to a maximum of 25 points 25
c. Other: 0 points.
2.Evaluation of the transcript of the official university degree that gives access to the master's programme: up to a maximum of 40 points.
3. Competence in English higher than the minimum level required (level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). If the candidate does not owns a certificate, he/she will be asked to do an interview evaluating oral comprehension, writing and reading: up to a maximum of 10 points
4.Complementary Training (courses, seminars or other training activities accredited documentarily) related with the content of the Master's programme, professional experience: up to a maximum of 10 points.
5. Other activities, such as foreign stays (certified min. 12 weeks), motivation, recommendation letters, personal interview: up to a maximum of 10 points.
However, if all the places offered were not covered, provided the access and admission requirements are met, the admission authority may admit students without prioritising them on the basis of merit.