University Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Students who wish to pursue this master's degree should be motivated to acquire a thorough knowledge of the subject and the skills necessary to create and manage innovative companies. It is therefore recommended that future students have the attitude and motivation to propose and respond to challenges. They are also expected to have the following skills:
- Discipline and dedication. Study habits.
- Capacity for planning and organisation. Teamwork and leadership.
- Speed in decision making. Responsibility and observation.
- Creativity and curiosity. Sensitivity to artistic expressions.
- A critical, methodical, orderly and systematic approach.
- A tolerant, responsible, respectful and ethical attitude.