Master's degree in Teaching Languages: Spanish as a Foreign Language
A university degree in Hispanic studies or Hispanic language and literature, other language degrees, a degree in primary-school teaching (with or without the speciality in foreign languages) or a degree in a related field
As well as the the compulsory documentation for pre-enrolment to the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Proof of additional training: courses, seminars, etc.
- Proof of professional experience.
- Foreign students must proof their proficiency in Spanish language. It is required C1 level.
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
1. Academic performance: Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of the student’s academic record.
2. Additional training: other documented courses, seminars or activities related to the content of the master's degree.
3. Professional experience: experience in teaching foreign languages (Spanish) will be appraised.
4. Competence in Spanish as a Foreign Language: Level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Equivalent qualification.