Master's Degree in Advanced Studies of Public Administration and Public Law
Graduates in law, political sciences, sociology, economics, labour science, administration and business management, labour relations, management sciences and related fields. Also holders of bachelor’s degrees in fields other than the above, provided that they also hold a postgraduate degree in fields related to this master’s degree or relevant professional or institutional experience that justifies their admission to the master’s degree.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Proof of other training relevant tot the content of the master's degree: courses, seminars and other training activities
- Proof of profesional experience
- Proof of competence in foreign languages
- Motivation or recommendation letters
- Curriculum vitae
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
1. Suitability of the admission qualification: up to 30 point. The following scale will be used to grade qualifications:
a. A degree in the field of social sciences and law: up to 30 points.
b. A degree in another field: up to 15 points.
2. Evaluation of the student’s academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree: up to 30 points.
3. Suitability of the professional profile (professional experience in the public or private sector relevant to the content of the master's degree): 20 points.
4. Competence in languages (other than Spanish or Catalan): up to 10 points.
5. Complementary training related to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities, for which proof must be provided): up to 10 points.