Master's Degree in Business Management
Official university qualification in the ambit of economics, business or engineering
In addition to the standard documentation required for preregistration, this master's degree requires candidates to present the following:
- Letter of motivation. The letter must state the reasons why the student is interested in studying the master's degree so that the academic committee can compare the candidate's expectations with the programme's objectives and determine the candidate's suitability for the course.
- Documentation demonstrating knowledge of Catalan or Spanish (only for students from non-Latin American countries). Candidates who cannot demonstrate this knowledge must submit a signed and completed Letter of commitment to learning Spanish.
- Documentation demonstrating any other complementary training (courses, seminars or other training activities).
- Documentation demonstrating work experience, if appropriate.
- Any other achievements mentioned in the candidate's curriculum vitae.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Evaluation of the academic transcript of the official university qualification that provides access to the Master's degree: up to 50 points.
- Other university qualifications: up to 10 points.
- Bridging courses related to the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities, accrediting documents required): up to 10 points.
- Work experience in the ambit of the master's degree: up to 10 points.
Other achievements: up to 10 points