Master's degree in Applied Chromatographic Techniques
University degrees in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, biotechnology, pharmacy, environmental sciences, food science and technology, chemical engineering and related fields.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Proof of competence in English
- Additional qualifications to those required for admission to the course
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Academic record.
- Competence in English.
- Additional qualifications to those required for admission to the course.
- The following will also be valued positively:
- Demonstrable practical knowledge of analytical chemistry (work in analytical laboratories or R&D).
- Recognised experience in chromatographic techniques and/or mass spectrometry.