University Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering
A university degree in chemical engineering or a similar field, or a university degree that qualifies graduates to practice as professional technical industrial engineers specialised in industrial chemistry or a similar field
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment in the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of competence in English (Level B1 or B2). The Academic Comission may request other tests to evaluate the language knowledge as interviews or level tests.
- Letters of reference (optional)
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
1. Suitability of the admission qualification, up to 30 points. Qualifications will be graded according to the following scale:
a. A degree in the field of engineering and architecture: up to 30 points.
b. A degree in the field of sciences: up to 25 points.
c. Other qualifications: 0 points.
2. Evaluation of the students' academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree (average mark calculated as follows: Pass, 6; Good, 8; Excellent, 9.5; Distinction, 10): up to 30 points.
3. Greater competence in English than required (B1): up to 10 points.
4. University and country of origin: up to 10 points.
5. Other training relevant to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities, for which proof must be provided) or professional experience: up to 10 points.
6. Other criteria such as stays (at least 4 weeks, proof must be provided), motivation, a letter of recommendation or a personal interview: up to 10 points.