University Master's Degree in Business Management - 8th edition
The Master's degree is designed for qualified graduates in the field of economics, business or engineering.
Candidates interested in the professional track of the Master's Degree in Business Management will be motivated by themes such as innovation and creativity in a business environment and a desire to lead business projects, take on new challenges and take decisions based on advanced knowledge of business management. Candidates must demonstrate:
- Analytical ability
- The ability to work in a team and on their own initiative.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial qualities.
- Communication skills.
Specific documentation required
As well as the compulsory general documentation required for pre-enrolment in the programme, you must also submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation aimed at academic coordination. The letter must state the reasons why you are interested in studying the master's degree so that the academic committee can compare your expectations with the programme's objectives and determine your suitability for the course.
- If you are a student from non-Latin American country you must submit documentation demonstrating knowledge of Catalan or Spanish. If you can not demonstrate this knowledge you must submit a signed and completed letter of commitment regarding your competence in Spanish.
Optionally, you can also submit documentation demonstrating any other complementary training like: courses, seminars or other training activities, documentation demonstrating work experience, certification of English knowledge or any other achievements mentioned in the candidate's curriculum vitae.
- Evaluation of the academic transcript of the official university qualification that provides access to the Master's degree: up to 50 points.
- Other university qualifications: up to 10 points.
- Certification of English knowledge: up to 10 points.
- Bridging courses related to the master's degree, documentary accreditation: up to 10 points.
- Work experience in the ambit of the master's degree: up to 10 points.
- Other achievements: up to 10 points