Master's Degree in Environmental Law
A university degree in law, political science and public administration, economics, environmental science, journalism, labour studies, or a related field.
A university degree in public management and administration, labour relations and business studies, or a related field.
As well as the compulsory documentation required for pre-enrolment on the programme, students must also submit the following documents:
1. Proof of work experience
2. Letter of motivation/statement of intent
3. Proof of previous education
The pre-enrolled candidates will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
1. Suitability of the admission qualification: up to 30 points. Qualifications will be graded according to the following scale:
a) A degree in the field of law: up to 30 points.
b) A degree in the fields of environmental and social sciences: up to 15 points
c) Other qualifications: 0 points.
2. Evaluation of the student’s academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree: up to 35 points.
3. Letter of motivation: up to 15 points.
4. Competence in languages other than Spanish: up to 15 points.
5. Other training relevant to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities), for which proof must be provided: up to 5 points.